You will work closely with and report to the Procurement Manager and Supply Chain Division Manager. This position requires the individual to be a person of high integrity and any other duties must not be in conflict with the compliance goals and objectives of the organization. | | - Provide staff leadership. | - Coordinate and communicate the approved Procurement program with regard to planning, implementation, and monitoring. | - Resolving compliance issues with procurement representatives, legal counsel and provide input at all levels of the organization. | | Develop, implement and enforce policies, procedures and objectives for the efficient expectation of a compliant procurement organization system and activities. | | - Develop, implement, maintain and monitor the implementation of the procurement compliance program. | - Assist in the implementation of the Quality Assurance Program by reporting quality activities and participating in reviews to ensure quality requirements are met. | - Report on methods to improve efficiency and quality of services, and to reduce the vulnerability to fraud, abuse, and waste within the procurement organization. | - Periodically review and revise the policies and procedures in light of changes to the organization, the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and modifications to the prime contract. | | Provide technical guidance on preparation, solicitation, negotiation, award and administration of procurement documents and coordinate procurement activities. | | - Ensure personnel are current on their delegation of procurement authorities and that personnel maintain their delegation of procurement authority within the compliant procurement system. | - Monitor procurement personnel to ensure they receive appropriate training a development to satisfy job performance criteria and development objectives. | - Coordinate legal matters involving procurement policies, claims, protests, disputes, labor and terms and conditions with the Legal Counsel and Labor Relations. | - Conduct compliance review of major subcontracts and all procurement activities that require the Legal Counsel and Contracting Officer reviews and provide recommendations for improvement or corrections needed. | | Respond to government audits and investigations as the primary point of contact for the Procurement organization, and provide input to corrective actions resulting from audits, independent and management assessments and tracking the corrections to completion. | | - Implement and maintain current written policies, procedures and standards of conduct for the Procurement organization. | - Implement and maintain current clause matrices for the various contract types utilized within the Procurement organization. | - Conduct periodic management assessments and identify compliance issues, concerns and deficiencies with recommended corrective actions and plans. | - Review all procurement related documents and other information that are relevant to procurement compliance activities, including but not limited to, procurement personnel, subcontractors/suppliers, Internal Audit, and other organizations within the company. | - Work closely with key managers to identify risks and trends to ascertain patterns that may require a change in the policies and procedures within the Procurement organization. | | Accept individual responsibility and accountability for environment, safety, health, and quality processes within personal control, personal safety, and the safety of co-workers. | - Comply with established regulations and procedures for environment, safety, health, and quality and perform duties in a way that will not cause personal danger, endanger other individuals, or violate environment, safety, health, and quality regulations. | - Promptly correct or report any hazard or potential hazard to supervision. | - Understand the principles associated with the MSTS safety concept.
THIS IS A PIPELINE REQUISITION TO IDENTIFY QUALIFIED EXTERNAL CANDIDATES FOR POTENTIAL FUTURE JOB OPPORTUNITIES. | | The pulsed power team will be responsible for troubleshoot, maintenance, and upgrades of the pulsed-power systems; beam physics; beam-target interaction physics; injector physics; and design, modeling, development and implementation of new pulsed-power sources and systems relating to accelerator applications. We anticipate openings at the Engineer II and/or Senior Engineer level. We also anticipate that any pulsed power engineering position will require the ability to qualify for a Q clearance. | | Key Responsibilities - Engineer II | - Contribute to solutions of assignment-related problems and issues with a moderate scope and of moderate complexity, using a well-defined set of technologies. Solutions use established basic standards, practices and procedures as well as technical knowledge to address problems and complete tasks (solutions may require evaluation of standards and processes) | - Participate in developing field programs and designs using pre-determined principles and practices | - Select and implement computer applications for their field | - Prepare or contribute to designs, strategies, reports and technical proposals | - Perform design and technical analysis activities using prescribed codes and standards, computer software, and generally accepted best management practice | - Work with outside contacts as required to obtain relevant information (anticipate frequent coordination of discipline information with other departments within the company and with outside vendors) | - Develop a working knowledge of codes and standards of other disciplines | - Follow established engineering and technical procedures and instructions | - Coordinate work within their discipline on moderately complex projects | - Define specifications for procurements and initiates purchase requests | - Monitor work of technicians and other support personnel working on their projects | Key Responsibilities - Senior Engineer | | In addition to the key responsibilities listed above, positions at a Senior Engineer level will: | - Devise imaginative, thorough, and practical solutions requiring evaluation of standards and processes (solutions may be unique) | - Coordinate execution of assigned projects | - Develop processes, procedures, work instructions | - Prepare procurement requirements and work statements for subcontracts, and evaluates bids | - Contribute to strategies, reports and technical proposals | - Guide implementation and utilization of technology for both experimental and operational needs | - Serve as an internal subject matter expert in pulsed power | - Build teaming relationships with technical and other company organizations | - Develop equipment or work specifications, evaluates bids and makes recommendation for awards of purchase contracts | - Perform design and technical activities that require interpretation and correlation of codes and standards, complex computer software, and unique processes and procedures tailored for the work being executed | - Support field programs through assessment and interpretation of field conditions | - Contribute to development of engineering solutions employing new principles, concepts, and/or techniques. Demonstrates advanced communication skills necessary to effectively collaborate in a team environment | - Serve as lead on teams requiring coordination with other teams | - Define training program for less experienced staff in engineering skills | - Serve as advisor on work of less experienced staff
- Execute a continuum of Organizational Conflicts of Interest (OCI) and Personal Conflict of Interest (PCI) functions to support MSTS LLC M&O across the Prime Contract area of responsibility including technical programs and the execution of mission and research strategies. | - Employ technical knowledge and business acumen to engage MSTS LLC M&O and other NNSS entities, such as programs and divisions, to support the development and execution of business and partnership strategies when an OCI or PCI concern is identified. | - Collaborate with business development functions such as intellectual property management, sponsor interface, proposal development, Contracts, Procurement, Human Resources, and Legal in the negotiation of OCI and PCI risk management strategies. | - Advance OCI and PCI integration through innovative policies and best business practices, and supports institutional partnerships. | - Collaborate with divisions, program, and line management and interacts directly with other federal agency sponsors or non-federal entities, other NNSS Prime Contractors, including industry, universities, and state, local, or foreign governments to support NNSS programs and partnerships, including communicating OCI-PCI-related Department of Energy (DOE) and National Nuclear Security Agency (NNSA) requirements. | - Interpret and analyze Department of Energy Acquisition Regulations (DEAR) and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and contract clauses to ensure compliance and to support technical work programs. | - Collaborate with MSTS Legal and others to prepare and provide MSTS OCI-PCI training and Policy/Procedure monitoring and updates to ensure maximum compliance with DEAR and FAR. | | - Assess OCI-PCI health of MSTS and NNSS and reports findings to MSTS Legal and Leadership. | - Review requests for OCI-PCI related reviews, discovers and monitors situations that could potentially create OCI-PCI. | - Work with MSTS Legal to respond to OCI-PCI requests and claims identified by any party, and any method. | - Negotiate and develop OCI-PCI determinations, in partnership with divisions, program, business development and partnership entities and line management, to implement the appropriate OCI-PCI controls, audit, and disclosure that enable mission work and prevent an unfair competitive advantage and/or providing the government with biased technical advice. | - Support the development of strategies and business development plans in collaboration with, and as advisor to, NNSS entities when an OCI-PCI concerns are identified. | - Establish, direct, and coordinate OCI-PCI related mitigation plans and strategies, electronic resources, implementation plans, and communications plans. | - Keep informed about technical trends and developments in government, economic, scientific, and other fields related to division and program mission objectives. | - Provide proposal development consultation and support for OCI-PCI related elements and facilitates corporate OCI-PCI administrative requirements. | - Implement operational concepts to protect government and third-party data. | - Develop strategies to maintain fairness of opportunity for third party access to Sandia capabilities and ensure bias-free technology transfer and product commercialization. | - Work with federal organizations to advance legal and regulatory partnership frameworks. | - Accept individual responsibility and accountability for environment, safety, health, and quality processes within personal control, personal safety, and the safety of co-workers. | - Comply with established regulations and procedures for environment, safety, health, and quality and perform duties in a way that will not cause personal danger, endanger other individuals, or violate environment, safety, health, and quality regulations. | - Promptly correct or report any hazard or potential hazard to supervision. | - Understand the principles associated with the MSTS safety concept. |
Perform duties of a Project Controls Specialist in support of multiple projects and programs. Interface directly with project and functional team members to obtain required input in a multiple-project environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for a position at one of the following locations: North Las Vegas (Losee Road Facility), the Nevada National Security Site (located 65 miles northwest of Las Vegas, Nevada), Nellis Air Force Base, Andrews Air Force Base (Maryland), Los Alamos,NM, or Santa Barbara,CA. | - Develop, maintain, and monitor performance measurement baselines, including cost and schedule, baseline management and change control, risk management, subcontract management, earned value management, variance analysis, and estimate at completion | - Support the development and execution of project and functional planning | - May serve as an assistant to a Project Manager | - Support for program/project teams in all phases of the project lifecycle (initiation, planning, execution, control, and closure) | - Develop and maintain Primavera P6 schedules to include full loading of resource requirements and integration with the Cobra performance-reporting database | - Develop and maintain performance measurement tools to support planning, estimating, scheduling, and risk analysis of project work | - Assist Project Managers in developing metrics to support the measurement of performance to cost and schedule objectives | - Perform detailed analysis of project costs, performance, forecasts, and funds status | - Prepare reports to reflect program/project status, cost and schedule trends, funding and project uncertainties | - Support project deliverables and assist in the development of project reviews for internal and external customer briefings |
As a Program Manager for the Special Technologies or Counterrorism portfolios, you will serve as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with the customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance. | | Key Responsibilities: | - Responsible/accountable for all phases of program from inception through completion | - Responsible for scope, cost, schedule and technical performance of assigned programs | - Coordinate the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications | - Develop new business or expand business with stakeholders | - Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules | - Identify program problems and obtain solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractural specifications | - Responsible/accountable for the work of employees assigned to the program from execution, support, and assurance areas | - Meet customer needs while providing realistic expectations | - Establishes specific customer satisfaction standards and actively monitor customer satisfaction | - Proactively develop and implement strategies to mitigate risk
- Perform radiological engineering analyses and calculations using industry available software. | - Develop new methods and techniques for acquiring, analyzing, and processing radiological data. | - Prepare a variety of technical and non-technical reports, including procedures and plans. | - Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) orders, and corporate requirements. | - Consult with supervisors and departmental representatives on radiological control matters to ensure work procedures are in compliance with Mission Support and Test Services, LLC (MSTS) core processes, and governmental requirements. | - Serve as Technical Lead for major projects and startups. | - Serve as an expert advisor to other personnel and management on difficult and critical technical issues. | - Encourage development and publishing in industry-standard journals. | - Mentor Scientist and Engineering staff and technical management in methods, processes, and best practices. | - Apply knowledge and ingenuity to implement cutting edge, pioneering solutions in the technical arena. | - Attend staff meetings, and planning and scheduling meetings relevant to radiological controls and engineering issues. | - Participate in the conduct of management assessments. | - Review work packages and proposed test plans to ensure necessary requirements are incorporated into work control. | - Initiate collaboration with partners external to MSTS. | - Complete special projects to meet internal and external customer expectations. | - Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- MSTS is seeking a talented senior level Radio Frequency Engineer to join our staff of scientists, engineers, and technicians in Santa Barbara, CA. | - Design, simulate, develop, and test Radio Frequency based technologies, develop software to perform detection, demodulation, and processing of Radio Frequency communications systems, research new signal processing techniques, and ensure the team meets and exceeds modern Radio Frequency communications standards. | - Experience of Software Defined Radio frameworks implemented in FPGAs is a plus. | - Participate and develop documentation for both internal design reviews and customers review. | - Work on a diverse set of projects. | - Prepared to be hands on, willing to learn and be comfortable working in an environment with engineers of diverse backgrounds and expertise. | - Track work using web based tools to ensure manager/team members can see progress | - Lead, support and mentor junior personnel. | - Applicants must be able to work on both distributed and in-house teams, effectively interact with stakeholders. | - Some travel will be required.
- MSTS is seeking a talented senior level Radio Frequency Engineer to join our staff of scientists, engineers, and technicians in Santa Barbara, CA. | - Will design, simulate, develop, and test Radio Frequency based technologies, develop software to perform detection, demodulation, and processing of Radio Frequency communications systems, research new signal processing techniques, and ensure the team meets and exceeds modern Radio Frequency communications standards. | - Experience of Software Defined Radio frameworks in implemented in FPGAs is a plus. | - Participate and develop documentation for both internal design reviews and customers review. | - Responible to work on a diverse set of projects. | - Parpared to be hands on, willing to learn and be comfortable working in an environment with engineers of diverse backgrounds and expertise. | - Track work using web based tools to ensure manager/team members can see progress. | - Lead, support and mentor junior personnel. | - Must be able to work on both distributed and in-house teams, effectively interact with stakeholders, and lead and mentor junior personnel. | - Some travel will be required.
- Provide highly specialized expert knowledge to solve complex quality assurance problems across multiple organizations in support of nuclear facility operations. | - Integrates and coordinates a team of qualified quality assurance personnel to provide support to other organizations and ensure that activities comply with laws, codes, orders, and policies and procedures. | - Serves as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to both internal and external parties. | - Provides cross-disciplinary integration and implementation of corporate quality programs. | - Serves as an organizational resource and adviser to the organizational team and an adviser to senior management on project status and issues related to nuclear facility quality. | - Plans, directs, leads, or performs independent assessments and surveillances using quality technical standards and practices to ensure process control and compliance. | - Develop long range plans and needs in the areas of quality assurance to support new or proposed future missions. | - Promote team member development through mentoring, guiding, training, and coaching to ensure staff are appropriately trained and meet appropriate qualifications. | - Communicates with senior managers, peers, and subordinates in the organization and well as with other company organizational units on matters related to quality | - Participate in early stages of planning activities, developing proposals or deliverables that are effective and provided within schedule. | - Consults with senior line organization managers on quality matters to ensure that procedures and work practices comply with the quality programs and governmental requirements. | - Provides training, mentoring, and technical guidance to less experienced Quality Assurance personnel to assist and ensure they complete their required qualifications.
The resonsibilities of the position include the following: | - Candidate will assist in researching, compiling, and analyzing technical data. | - Monitor Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), Security Event and Incident Management (SEIM) tools, endpoint security tools, e-mail gateways, firewalls, network infrastructure devices, and other digital devices for security events. | - Create logical and physical forensic images of digital evidence over the network or directly from hosts. | - Conduct forensic software and hardware validations; maintain forensic hardware and update forensic systems and appliances as necessary. | - Analyze host-based and network-based indicators of compromise and correlate incidents using log analysis, forensics, malware reverse engineering, and other incident response data. | - Participate as part of the Incident Response Team to detect, respond to, contain, and remediate cyber-related threats. | - Seize digital evidence in support of investigations and conducts forensic analysis of digital evidence. | - Create detailed reports of investigative activity for consumption by organizations to include: Human Resources, Legal, Labor Relations, Law Enforcement, the federal customer, and others. | - Review cyber security threat information and assists with mitigating vulnerabilities. | - Use established standards, practices, and procedures as well as an increasing technical knowledge to solve problems and complete projects. | - Perform other related duties as assigned. | - Perform related work as assigned by supervisor | |
- Work closely with world-renowned experts in the field of linear induction accelerators (LIA) to design, fabricate, commission, and ultimately operate a new world class hydro-test facility at the Nevada National Security Site (NNSS). | - Initially this role will serve as mentee to these LIA experts while designing and fabricating the accelerator system. Future possibilities for this role include taking a lead role in commissioning and bringing to operation the hydro-test facility at the NNSS. | - Work with a team of experts in optimizing radiographic performance of the system and will conduct long-term research to continuously improve system performance and maintain applicability to future U.S. nuclear stockpile and global security needs. |
- Work closely with world-renowned experts in the field of linear induction accelerators (LIA) to design, fabricate, commission, and ultimately operate a new world class hydro-test facility at the Nevada National Security Site (NNSS). | - Initially this role will serve as a mentee to provide technical LIA experts while designing and fabricating the accelerator system. Future possibilities for this role include taking a lead role in commissioning and bringing to operation the hydro-test facility at the NNSS. | - Responsible for helping prepare Mission Support and Test Services, LLC (MSTS) for its long-term responsibilities in maintaining this new machine. | - Work with a team of experts in optimizing radiographic performance of the system and will conduct long-term research to continuously improve system performance and maintain applicability to future U.S. nuclear stockpile and global security needs |
Continuous Improvement (CI) leaders will lead and support company-wide CI initiatives, organization-specific CI projects, and individual CI efforts in order to improve key aspects of operational excellence through streamlining business processes, reducing unnecessary activities and interfaces, and developing and implementing technology solutions to help MSTS achieve its business objectives of increasing stakeholder satisfaction and reducing the cost of doing business. | - Lead and facilitate continuous improvement initiatives and projects at the enterprise and directorate levels | - Provide support to continuous improvement projects and efforts at the organizational level as required | - Develop customer and stakeholder requirements, identify needs, and monitor customer satisfaction | - Develop continuous improvement charters, scopes of work, plans, and schedules | - Expertly perform process and value stream mapping and train others | - Conduct process analysis and trending using continuous improvement tools and techniques | - Provide mechanisms to capture baseline data and data after improvements are made | - Oversee development and implementation of technology solutions and process changes | - Support cultural assessments and culture shifts/changes | - Assess organizations and processes for potential and proposed continuous improvement initiatives and projects | - Apply project management best practices and processes | - Work closely with the Integrated Operations Nevada (ION) Deployment leader to ensure that continuous improvement initiatives, projects, and results align with and support the way we achieve operational and organizational excellence | - Facilitates discussions and resolves conflict within integrated project teams and stakeholders. Effectively leads project teams. | - Performs critical thinking and problem solving - evaluating alternatives and identifies solutions using systematic, multi-step approaches. Develops innovative solutions that improve project performance and uses cost-benefit analyses in decision-making
| Responsible for both the orderly performance and completion of all procurement commitments through the several steps of bidding, which includes: | - Preparing bidders lists | - Pre-qualifying bidders | - Formatting bid packages | - Issuing bid requests | - Coordinating bidders’ questions | - Receiving bids | - Evaluation of bid proposals | - Supplier selection | - Preparing recommendation documentation to secure approvals for an award in accordance with established policies and procurement procedures and the post award administration functions of purchases | Responsible to also support work, performed by the national laboratories associated with Mission Support and Test Services LLC (MSTS) that generally tends to be proprietary and complex in nature. | - In conjunction with other functional departments, ensures suppliers’ performance of each order is in accordance with the subcontracted terms and conditions and requirements. | - Advises, interfaces, and provides expert guidance to other MSTS personnel as delegated on matters relating to the processing of requisitions for the purchases and subcontracting of goods and services. | - Prepares and develops Subcontract and Purchase Order strategies and recommend methods for review and presentation to senior and client management. | - Considers applicable laws, commercial conditions, economic climate, and other factors that affect the purchasing of materials, equipment, and services. | | Comply with department requirements and procedures. | - Prepares and maintains bidder lists to ensure input is received from all procurement functions and other operational groups as well as ensuring appropriate provisions are reflected in the general, special and pricing conditions of the Subcontracts and Purchase Order forms. | - Reviews Offeror recommendations for completeness and approves selection of suppliers within delegated approval authority. | - Ensures all commitments are accurately presented and follow established approval and signing authorities contained in procurement procedures. | - Reviews and recommends bid selections that require higher Procurement approval authority. | - Executes commitments within delegated approval authority. | - Directs negotiations and prepares proposed negotiated plan in the commitment and resolution of commercial conditions of subcontracts and purchases when such action is agreed as necessary. | - Performs related work as assigned by supervisor. | | Accept individual responsibility and accountability for environment, safety, health, and quality processes within personal control, personal safety, and the safety of co-workers. | - Comply with established regulations and procedures for environment, safety, health, and quality and perform duties in a way that will not cause personal danger, endanger other individuals, or violate environment, safety, health, and quality regulations. | - Promptly correct or report any hazard or potential hazard to supervision. | - Understand the principles associated with the Mission Support and Test Services LLC (MSTS) safety concept. | - Participate in and embrace MSTS environment, safety, health, and quality initiatives.
We are seeking a highly skilled recruiter experienced in sourcing and hiring Scientific, Technical, Engineering, and Math (STEM) talent to provide full-cycle recruiting to efficiently and effectively fill technical positions. Our Senior Technical Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we hire the best possible STEM talent necessary to deliver important mission objectives. You will: | - Quickly source active and passive candidates through a variety of methods such as social media, external job boards, user groups, professional networking, direct sourcing, and cold calling | - Work with hiring managers to identify current and future technical talent needs, develop and execute recruiting plans, and research and present unique recruiting strategies | - Develop and implement sucessful sourcing strategies for hard-to-fill STEM positions | - Build networks and develop a pipeline of qualified STEM talent through social media, professional organizations, and college and university partnerships | - Post openings using social media, professional organizations, job advertisements, and recommend other appropriate venues as needed | - Attend career fairs and give presentations to support STEM recruiting and awareness of Nevada National Security Site career opportunities | - Maintain effective relationships between Talent Acquisition, and hiring managers in order to provide superior and efficient placement of future employees | - Ensure compliance with relevant employment laws and practices and recommend/participate in improvement initiatives for internal processes | - Provide life-cycle recruiting for non-STEM positions as needed
- MSTS has an opportunity at their Special Technologies Laboratory Santa Barbara, CA location for an engineer to support national security initiatives in the use of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS). | - Support the integration of commercial of the shelf (COTs) and custom hardware on UAS’s of opportunity. | - Support the design, layout, testing, and deployment of UAS payloads. | - Will need to learn to use Solidworks-mechanical design, Altium-schematic capture and PCB layout, and situational awareness software. | - Must be willing to participate in field experiments as part of the testing of the payloads. | - The successful candidate will work on similar projects that are not related to UAS’s as needed. | - This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to contribute to more than just another job. | - Some travel will be required
- MSTS is seeking talented senior level software engineers to join our staff of scientists, engineers, and technicians in Santa Barbara, CA. | - Seeking individuals who are passionate about working on challenging national security issues, and supporting those who make a difference in that domain. | - Successful candidate will contribute to architectural design, advise project managers, help develop requirements, develop, review and debug code, assist Quality Assurance with testing and systems integration, collaborate with other engineering personnel, assist with documentation, and contribute to ensuring up-to-date technologies are integrated into existing and new designs. | - Successful candidate will be expected to work independently, recognize when they require assistance, be willing to mentor and help develop junior personnel, apply problem solving skills to team tasks, and effectively interact with stakeholders. | - Candidates must be able to work on both distributed and in-house teams. | - Some travel will be required.
- MSTS has an opportunity at their Special Technologies Laboratory Santa Barbara, CA location for an entry level engineer to support national security initiatives in the use of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS). | - Support the integration of commericial off the shelf (COTs) and custom hardware on UAS’s of opportunity. | - Support the design, layout, testing, and deployment of UAS payloads. | - Will need to learn to use Solidworks-mechanical design, Altium-schematic capture and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) layout, and situational awareness software. | - Must be willing to participate in field experiments as part of the testing of the payloads. | - Successful applicant will work on similar projects that are not related to UAS’s as needed. | - Some travel will be required.
- MSTS is seeking talented software engineers to join our staff of scientists, engineers, and technicians in Santa Barbara, CA. | - Seeking individuals who are passionate about working on challenging national security issues, and supporting those who make a difference in that domain. | - Successful candidate will contribute to full lifecycle software development, developing requirements, assisting project managers, developing, reviewing and debugging code, assisting Quality Assurance with testing and systems integration, collaborating with other engineering personnel, providing documentation, and monitoring and managing bugs. | - Successful candidate will be expected to work independently, recognize when they require assistance, be willing to mentor and help develop junior personnel, and apply problem solving skills to team tasks. | - Candidates must be able to work on both distributed and in-house teams. | - Some travel will be required.
- Serve as a Senior Infrastructure Analyst for the Emergency Communications Network (ECN) Department at the Remote Sensing Laboratory, Nellis (RSLN) on Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada. | - The Senior Infrastructure Analyst is responsible for supporting ECN programs and projects. | - The Senior Infrastructure Analyst will manage and assist with the installation, operation, and maintenance of the network infrastructure equipment including CISCO routers, switches and Communications Managers. | - Write technical proposals, procedures and preparing network design documentation. | - Provide Network and System diagnostics, troubleshooting, reconfiguration, service restoration and tracking as required. | - Support national emergency response groups’ emergency response drills, exercises, and real world events through on-call availability and travel via commercial and military aircraft when required. | - Contribute in a team environment to evaluate new technologies provide technical troubleshooting support, and provide recommendations for the direction of future LAN/WAN Client Server environments. | - Travel as part of an installation or restoration team when directed and participate as a deployed member of the National Emergency Response Groups when required. | - Promotes project management best practices and continuous improvement.Perform related work as assigned by supervisor. |