- Oversee the Material Control and Accountability (MC&A) Accounting Program. | - Supervision and oversight of all appointed MC&A Accountants. | - Function as the primary Nuclear Material Representative (NMR) for the Nevada National Security Site. | - Function as the primary Tamper-Indicating Device (TID) Administrator. | - Supervision and oversight of the TID Program. | - Ensure all MC&A Accountants are appointed and properly trained. | - Ensure all MC&A TID Administrators are appointed and properly trained. | - Participate in management assessments, procedure reviews, and other integrated MC&A projects/processes. | - Participate in the development of security plans, surveillance plans and associated procedures as related to MC&A requirements. | - Maintain the status of and assist in the development of deviations in safeguards strategy to address areas where verbatim compliance is not being met. | - Assist in the development and review of all technical procedures and plans relating to nuclear material programs. | - Additional duties as assigned.
This position will provide technical and administrative support primarily to Special Technologies Laboratory (STL) Mission Support Department but also provide support to the other STL departments on an as needed basis. | - Provide security support to the STL Security Department. | - Support includes but is not limited to preparing and tracking classified visit requests, foreign travel documentation, badging paperwork, and security reports and plans. | - Assist with maintaining several databases including security badges, keys, classified matter, training and access control logs. | - Assist with preparing and participating in internal and external security audits, new hire orientations, security clearance orientations and internal and external notifications of clearance grants and terminations. | - Will be trained and authorized to transmit purchase requisitions and P-card orders into the Purchasing database may also be trained to conduct P-card purchases. | - Assist employees with preparing expense report, time card, and assisting managers in preparing conference rooms for visitors and meetings, agenda preparation, reports and other duties as required.
- Uses discretion and independent judgement, assists management officials in planning, coordinating, and directs a variety of office management functions within the organizational unit related to business and technical operations, processes, programs, and projects. | - Uses independent judgement to contribute recommendations for improving operations/processes, solving problems, and addressing issues for improving work group effectiveness. | - Exchanges information and works with peers within and outside of work group, and works with outside agencies, customers/sponsors, and suppliers as assigned. | - Provides guidance and training to support personnel, students, interns, and contractors, as required, to complete assignments. | - Coordinates the administration of personnel policies including requisitioning, transferring, reclassifying, performance evaluating, and terminating procedures applicable to operating unit personnel. | - Uses discretion and independent judgment, reads and analyzes incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution. | - May perform business activities related to employee morale and recognition operations, processes, programs, and projects. | - Facilitates purchases of small dollar items on a company credit card with disciplined auditable paperwork. | - Coordinates purchases of larger items with company buyers. | - Serves as time card administrator for local site. | - Become an authorized Requester in the MSTS procurement system. | - Obtain and manage a P-Card to procure items for LAO personnel to include purchasing from the Procurement E-Store system. | - Performs routine administrative duties: answer phones, update phone lists, submit telephone service requests, set up VTC systems, process travel and conference/training requests, etc. | - Accepts individual responsibility and accountability for environment, safety, health, and quality processes within personal control, personal safety, and the safety of co-workers. | - Complies with established regulations and procedures for environment, safety, health, and quality and perform duties in a way that will not cause personal danger, endanger other individuals, or violate environment, safety, health, and quality regulations. | - Promptly corrects or reports any hazard or potential hazard to supervision. | - Understands the principles associated with the MSTS safety concept.
- Provide patient care services by independently and interdependently conducting complex diagnostic and therapeutic procedures within the scope of individual authority granted by the Nevada State Board of Nursing or the Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners. Clinical responsibilities include: | - Performance of comprehensive health histories, physical examinations, diagnostic laboratory determinations and development of comprehensive treatment plans | - Oversee and facilitate the implementation of health surveillance criteria | - Identify and track adverse health effects and facilitate follow-up health evaluations regarding those findings | - Work closely with Industrial Hygiene staff to stay familiar with worker exposure and monitoring | - Utilize training and expertise to determine and monitor employee work restrictions | - Provide preventative, therapeutic, restorative and maintenance aspects of health care | - Supervise day to day clinical operations and ensure schedules are kept | - Assists the Clinical Services Director and Manager of Medical Operations in ensuring the implementation and compliance of all Occupational Medicine policies and procedures | - Interface with outside departments to provide medical guidance | - Supervise allied health personnel assigned as direct reports
Responsible for supervising Warehouse Operation, Distribution Services and the Excess & Moves Operations of the Asset & Material Management Department at the Nevada National Security Site. Responsibilities include but not limited to the following: | - Supervise bargaining and non-bargaining employees. | - Conduct performance evaluations and recruiting activities. | - Conduct management observations and implement continuous improvement initiatives. | - Schedule daily activity level work/projects and ensure schedule are met. | - Monitor performance against metrics and goals established by management. | - Provide monthly status reports to management. | - Implements and company policies, procedures and directives. | - Conduct Daily Manpower meetings and pre/post job briefings. | - Approve requisitions for material and replenishment of stock. | - Prepare Just-in-Time (JIT) returns and set up weekly parent sets in Oracle. | - Conduct monthly/quarterly inspections of warehouse and yards. | - Prepare work packages for operations and ensure updated annually or when changes to work scope occur. | - Prepare and update Support Execution Plans. | - Work with internal and external customers to set schedules and resolve issues to meet deadlines and budget. | - Monitor and approve time cards. | - Perform related work as assigned by manager.
Perform the functions of a Construction Superintendent, providing supervision and oversight of craft personnel performing construction and alteration services in the nuclear environment. | | - Directly supervise subordinates, including approving time, conducting performance evaluations, and participating in the recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training of core and temporarily-assigned staff. | - Plan and conduct independent work requiring sound judgment in the evaluation, selection, application, and adaptation of construction techniques, procedures, and criteria. | - Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate all phases of construction execution and perform basic Control Account Manager (CAM) duties at the work package level for projects as assigned. | - Work independently to investigate jobsites for familiarization and orientation with project requirements. | - Perform work that involves conventional construction practices, including the resolution of complex conflicting design requirements, suitability for use of material determinations, and coordinating conflicting requirements. | - Analyze and provide solutions to adverse construction problems by interpreting drawings, codes, and specifications. | - Coordinate field design change documentation and prepared to face problematic situations with a mature insight. | - Ensure implementation of document control procedures per company directives. | - Support the creation of a work environment that fosters transparency, openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction. | - Assist in the preparation of project-related resource-loaded task breakdowns and material takeoffs. | - Assist in the preparation of material requisitions and participate in Facility Startup and Turnover activities. | - Implement, follow and enforce company policies, procedures and directives. | - Establish activity-level work assignments, organize, supervise day-to-day operations, and ensure schedules are current. | | - Monitor performance against metrics and goals as established/approved by others. | - Responsible for working within assigned budgets and providing timely notifications when budgetary limitations are met. | - Create an environment where employees feel safe to raise issues, are empowered to address issues, and supported to resolve issues. | - Demonstrate environment, safety, health, and quality leadership and consistently enforce environment, safety, health, and quality policies and procedures. Implement applicable environment, safety, health, and quality requirements; emphasize the safety of each employee, and the protection of equipment and property in area of responsibility. Take immediate action to correct reported or observed unacceptable environment, safety, health and quality conditions and/or behaviors. Assure that appropriate procedures, training, equipment, warnings, and tools are provided to employees to permit work to be performed safely. Promote and actively participate in the Mission Support and Test Services, LLC (MSTS) safety concept. Support and encourage employee participation in MSTS environment, safety, health, and quality initiatives
Responsible for both the orderly performance and completion of all procurement commitments through the several steps of bidding, which includes: | - Preparing bidders lists | - Pre-qualifying bidders | - Formatting bid packages | - Issuing bid requests | - Coordinating bidders’ questions | - Receiving bids | - Evaluation of bid proposals | - Supplier selection | - Preparing recommendation documentation to secure approvals for an award in accordance with established policies and procurement procedures and the post award administration functions of purchases | | Responsible to also support work, performed by the national laboratories associated with Mission Support and Test Services LLC (MSTS) that generally tends to be proprietary and complex in nature. | - In conjunction with other functional departments, ensures suppliers’ performance of each order is in accordance with the subcontracted terms and conditions and requirements. | - Prepares and develops Subcontract and Purchase Order strategies and recommend methods for review and presentation to senior and client management. | | Comply with department requirements and procedures. | - Prepares and maintains bidder lists to ensure input is received from all procurement functions and other operational groups as well as ensuring appropriate provisions are reflected in the general, special and pricing conditions of the Subcontracts and Purchase Order forms. | - Reviews Offeror recommendations for completeness and approves selection of suppliers within delegated approval authority. | - Ensures all commitments are accurately presented and follow established approval and signing authorities contained in procurement procedures. | - Reviews and recommends bid selections that require higher Procurement approval authority. | - Executes commitments within delegated approval authority. | - Performs related work as assigned by supervisor. |
Individual will act as an engineer in the Engineering Division. Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following: | | - Assist with preparation and checking of design drawings, specifications, calculations, system design descriptions, and design analyses. | - Support senior engineers in determination of code applicability as it pertains to systems that are being modified or designed. | - Support senior engineers in walk downs, identification of issue, interferences, interface points, performance requirements, operational requirements, and other areas of concern. | - Coordinate with multiple engineering disciplines, senior engineers, Authority Having Jurisdiction, fire marshal, facility managers, project managers, and project engineers | - Builds teaming relationship with technical and other company organizations. | - Supports field programs and designs using pre-determined principles and practices. | - Contributes to designs, strategies, reports and technical proposals. | - Assists in performing design and technical analysis activities using prescribed codes and standards, computer software, and generally accepted best management practices. | - Coordinates work within their discipline on less complex projects. | - May serve as a member of work teams.
Serve as a Section Manager in the Applied Technology (AT) Department at the Remote Sensing Laboratory (RSL-N), located on Nellis Air Force Base. | - Supports and executes engineering projects, scientific investigations, and executes technical oversight of the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Office of Nuclear Incident Response (NA-84) Emergency Recall System and the RSL Joint Technical Operations Team (JTOT) Access Program. | - Oversees the execution of engineering projects including the development of specialized instruments and characterization of sensor systems. | - Provides coordination and guidance to Integrated Project Teams (IPT) to maintain budgetary, resource and scheduling discipline to assure IPT success during the support of multiple efforts. | - Serve as the Weapons of Mass Destruction Crisis Response (WMD-CR) Render Safe (RS) Program Manager for the Accident Response Group (ARG), JTOT and Stabilization Operations programs. Support may be required for other NNSA Counterterrorism and Counter proliferation (NA-80) programs and WMD-CR mission partners. | - Provide oversight of the RSP Access Technical Home Team. Function as project manager for select Strategic Partnership Projects (SPP) and Strategic Intelligence Partnership Projects (SIPP) projects. | - Lead efforts to respond to the “Call for Proposals” within NNSA, such as the Technical Integration (TI) and the Site-Directed Research Development (SDRD) programs and will lead efforts to develop and submit proposals for SPP and SIPP work.
Perform as a Senior Electrical Engineer for the Advanced Technology Solutions section of the Special Programs Department located at the Remote Sensing Laboratory (RSL-N), located on Nellis Air Force Base. This section’s main efforts involve developing and delivering specialized instruments for customer field use. | - Active participant from the initial idea development, proposal writing, technical work, progress reporting, and generation of final report. | - Provide technical support, technical direction, and collaboration with other engineers and technical project team members on multiple projects. | - Develop engineering designs for early proof of concept units that may lead to advanced prototype fabrication. | - Technical tasks will include, but are not limited to component selection, circuit board layout, testing, and troubleshooting at component level. | - Work with the design team to develop customized mechanical packaging to meet the customers design requirements. | - Must be a self-starter with the ability to operate with minimal supervision and deliver projects on time and within budget constraints. |
- Perform non-destructive assay measurements on nuclear material | - Perform weight balance measurements on nuclear material | - Perform in-field radiation measurements using applicable monitoring instrumentation | - Assist with maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting new and existing radiation monitoring equipment | - Organize, evaluate, and present data for interpretation to the Measurement Control Program Officer | - Assist with measurement data collection and analysis | - Record and compile data in order to complete logs, reports and other written information | - Participate in the creation of procedures and job aids associated with measurement activities and instruments | - Other duties as assigned by management
This position involves building fiber-optic arrays and assemblies including cable breakout, fiber terminations, manual and mechanical fiber optic polishing, fusion splicing, and gas blocking. | - Provide field support for dynamic physics experiments within Test and Experimentation, working as a team member with coworkers, engineers and scientists on the fiber optics in their diagnostic systems. | - Use of Optical Time Domain Reflectometers, alignment lasers, optical power meters, hand tools, razor blades, small electric drills, Dremel tools, epoxies and solvents. | - Assist with developing alternate systems, equipment, or engineering methods. | - On occasion walking over rough ground, lifting equipment safely up to 50 pounds in and out of vehicles and work in field temperatures between 30 and 100+ degrees F. | - Must also organize and manage concurrent work requests from different field customers. | - Organize and maintain adequate supplies in a timely manner. | - Must be able to follow Company Documents and Activity Level Work instructions while meeting customer needs. | - Primary work location will be North Las Vegas and the Nevada National Security Site including underground as required by projects. | - This position sometimes requires driving to work in diverse field environments and out in remote desert locations. | - Some travel may be required to outlying locations in California and New Mexico.
Serve as an Emergency Management Coordinator for nuclear and/or non-nuclear facilities/activities on the Nevada National Security Site (NNSS) for a DOE Order 151.1D-compliant Emergency Management Program. The facility preparedness staff implement requirements for the (8) High Hazard Facility-based emergency preparedness programs and the qualification of the site-wide emergency response organization. | - Plan and conduct facility-level training and drills to ensure facility-level responders are qualified to respond to an emergency event. | - Develop and revise facility/activity emergency response procedures in accordance with company-level requirements. | - Support exercise design, planning, conduct, and evaluation consistent with Department of Energy and Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program concepts and principles for facility and site-level exercises at various NNSS facilities/activities. | - Develop programmatic training for all hazards and specifically assessed hazard-based scenarios. | - Serve as reporting party to the DOE/NNSA Nevada Field Office (NFO) Emergency Management Program Manager and individual Facility Managers and NFO Facility Representatives involving any and related activities and documentation in keeping with facility and site preparedness programs. | - Serve as a member of the NNSS Emergency Response Organization during drills, exercises, and actual emergency events. Must be willing to be on-call. | - Conduct Readiness Assurance coordinator duties that include: Issues management tracking, programs testing and tracking matrixes, Lessons Learned tracking, and external assessment tracking. | - Ability to work with sensitive, controlled unclassified and classified matter. | - Other duties as directed by responsible manager
- Serves as Technical Lead over Subcritical Experiments (SCE’s) conducted at the NNSS. | - Devise, develop, and implement an integrated solution to a SCE test template to increase efficiency of operations and testing. | - Coordinate future planned SCE’s to maximize resource utilization and de-conflict any potential resource issues to maintain peak program support. | - Involved in all major projects, startups, and Initiates collaboration with partners external to MSTS. | - Leads collaboration to achieve mission execution. | - Develops and recommends continuous improvements solutions and new initiatives for additional scopes of work. | - Evaluates SCE future planning and provides guidance to senior management regarding strategic development opportunities using MSTS technologies and capabilities. | - Mentors Scientist/Engineer staff and technical management in SCE test methods, processes, and best practices to ensure future resource requirements are satisfied. | - Works closely with the customer to ensure the scope is clearly defined to meet their objectives. | - Participates in business development, by defining customer needs, developing proposals and planning projects that will produce results meeting customer needs. | - Applies knowledge SCE testing to recommend and implement cutting edge, pioneering solutions in the technical arena, and often in unexplored areas of investigation and research. | - May be called upon to represent company position to headquarters or regulatory customers.
Perform the duties as the Training Coordinator for the Site Services Division. Duties include: | - Schedule training for Site Services Division personnel, both bargaining and non-bargaining, ensuring that operational and regulatory requirements are met. | - Ensure all outside training/conferences are scheduled and routed for approval. | - Schedule annual physicals and ensure that proper paperwork is routed for the physicals. | - Perform and coordinate various administrative, clerical and/or operations support duties and responsibilities with broad scope for Site Services Division. | - Act as the backup support for the Site Services Division Technical Editor. Assist with document reviews and ensuring updates are completed in a timely fashion. | - Assist the Bus Operations STR with verification of bus routes. | - Perform other administrative duties as required by the Site Services Manager.
- Under the direction of the Manager of Cost Estimating, support the development/execution of project and service cost estimates. | - Utilize the skill set necessary to develop an understanding of project scope, quantification, pricing review, and presentation processes. | - Utilize communications and presentation skills to discuss and defend the basis of estimate and the processes used during estimate development. | - Ability to facilitate the project estimating team in all phases of the estimate preparation cycle: initiation, planning, preparation and review. | - Work with managers and engineers to develop a statement of work, Work Breakdown Structure [WBS] dictionary, objectives, assumptions, and deliverables, resource estimate, and baseline scheduled for the project in support of the project manager. | - Perform productivity analysis for construction operations and verify results by manpower and crew analysis of work operations by craft. Establishes productivity basis to be utilized in estimates as developed with concurrence with construction. Analyze project resource usage and recommend adjustments as appropriate. | - Must have solid communication skills, and the ability to explain the estimate to non-estimating personnel. | - Demonstrate a graded proficiency in the use of the following processes and tool sets. | - Understand the project scope document | - Quantity development and entry into the estimate | - Commodity pricing | - Application of indirect costs Identification of scope changes, including client supporting data | - Correlation of project work breakdown structure and schedule activities with estimate detail | - Estimate review process and support the Variance Analysis process | - Review design scope criteria, develop estimate quantities, and evaluate takeoff for reasonableness. | - Coordinate with the project management to develop rough order of magnitude estimates when information is unavailable of incomplete utilizing parametric methodologies. | - Help develop risk analysis and complete contingency analysis for prepared estimates. Develop takeoff methodologies and assemblies in computer estimating systems. | - Demonstrate proficiency utilizing industry- estimating software to develop estimates. | - Demonstrate proficiency in development of preliminary estimates utilizing parametric methodologies. | - Demonstrate proficiency developing life cycle estimates for capital assets.
- Serves as technical lead for major projects and startups. Initiates collaboration with partners external to MSTS. Leads Collaboration to achieve mission execution. | - Ensures teams, processes and deliverables comply with laws, codes and MSTS policies and procedures. | - Uses MSTS project management processes, techniques, and tools. | - Meets customer needs while providing realistic expectations. | - Applies project management best practices and processes, such as planning, work authorization, monitoring project performance, and controlling the project baseline.
- Devises integrated solutions to the most complex technical problems of broad scope. Solutions are comprehensive in technical and business aspects and exhaustive at all levels, including cross-disciplinary. | - Generates designs for underground mining, ground support, ventilation, grout plans, ground movement, monitoring, bracing etc. | - Generates design calculations, drawings, specifications, mining plans, and coordination studies. | - Prepares work statements for complex subcontractors and procurements, evaluates bids and makes recommendations for award. | - Serves as Technical Lead for major projects and startups. Initiates collaboration with partners external to MSTS. Leads collaboration to achieve mission execution. | - Ensures team’s processes and deliverables comply with laws, codes, orders, and MSTS policies and procedures. | - Develops new initiatives for additional scopes of work. | - Serves as an expert advisor to other personnel and management on difficult and critical technical issues. | - Participates in business development, by defining customer needs, developing proposals and planning projects that will produce results meeting customer needs. | - Works with customer personnel to ensure their needs are clearly defined and objectives are met. | - Applies knowledge and ingenuity to implement cutting edge, pioneering solutions in the technical arena, often in unexplored areas of investigation and research. | - In addition to fulfilling basic ESH&Q obligations: | - Must assure that all aspects of safety have been addressed in design and execution of work. | - Work may affect public health and safety. | - May lead safety planning for high hazard potential projects. | - May be designated Work Planner for other departments. | - May help formulate ESH&Q guidelines
Senior Engineer | - Individual will act as a structural engineer in the Facility & Infrastructure Engineering Division. | - Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following: Prepare and check design drawings, calculations, specialized structural analyses, and construction specifications. | - Research, interpret, and apply national consensus codes and standards and Department of Energy (DOE) Orders and Standards. | - Coordinate with multiple engineering disciplines, facility managers, project managers, and project engineers. | - Determine and apply appropriate design requirements and criteria to satisfy customer needs. | - Perform structural calculations with the assist of computer-aided software such as STAAD. | - Coordinate execution of assigned projects. | - Contributes to strategies, reports and technical proposals. | - Guides implementation and utilization of technology for both experimental and operational needs. | - Serves as an internal subject matter expert in their discipline, and recognized by their colleagues. | - Builds teaming relationships with technical and other company organizations. | - Receives general direction and technical guidance on complex issues and projects of broad scope. | - Performs design and technical activities that require interpretation and correlation of codes and standards, complex computer software, and unique processes and procedures tailored for the work being executed. | - Supports field programs through assessment and interpretation of field conditions. | - Contributes to development of engineering solutions employing new principles, concepts, and/or techniques. Demonstrates advanced communication skills necessary to collaborate in a team environment. | - Executes work in a disciplined manner to demonstrate compliance with laws, codes, orders, and MSTS policies and procedures. | - In addition to fulfilling basic ESH&Q obligations: | | | Principal Engineer | - Individual will act as a structural engineer in the Facility & Infrastructure Engineering Division. | - Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following: Prepare and check design drawings, calculations, specialized structural analyses, and construction specifications. | - Research, interpret, and apply national consensus codes and standards and Department of Energy (DOE) Orders and Standards. | - Coordinate with multiple engineering disciplines, facility managers, project managers, and project engineers. | - Determine and apply appropriate design requirements and criteria to satisfy customer needs. | - Perform structural calculations with the assist of computer-aided software such as STAAD. | - Coordinate execution of assigned projects. | - Devises solutions to highly complex technical problems of broad scope. Solutions may require resolving conflicting customer expectations and design requirements, utilizing unconventional technology and materials, and cross-disciplinary integration. | - Coordinates complex projects including team members external to MSTS. Focuses on projects of substantial complexity and broad scope, requiring interdisciplinary coordination. | - Interprets and adapts guidelines for specific cases. | - Evaluates processes, procedures, and work instructions to improve performance. | - Provides expertise on operational goals. | - Serves as consultant to less experienced engineers, providing practical advice on implementation of solutions for organizational goals. | - Defines customer needs and develops technical proposals. | - Conducts or leads research; develops and designs new instrumentation, equipment, and procedures for testing and solving problems; presents papers; and keeps abreast of new technological developments, methods or materials, keeping management informed of important new advances. | - Ensures team’s processes and deliverables comply with laws, codes, orders, and MSTS policies and procedures. | - Develops and presents education or training in applicable discipline. | - In addition to fulfilling basic ESH&Q obligations: | - May help formulate ESH&Q protocols.
This position will perform duties as the Business System Connectivity and Reporting Administrator as a member of the Project Management Excellent Office within the Resource Planning and Integration Office (RPIO). This position will support and interface directly with the multiple Directorates, Program and Project Managers, and functional managers and team members within the RPIO. | The individual in this position will be responsible for Business System Connectivity and Reporting. This includes Deltek Cobra, Oracle’s Primavera P6 Professional Project Management, and the Project Controls Reporting System (PCRS). | Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: | - Serve as Systems Administrator for Deltek Cobra, Oracle’s Primavera P6 Professional Project Management, and PCRS | - Set up new users and distribute login information | - Monitor the status, license counts, tasks, and users | - Make adjustments to access for existing users based on requests received | - Track and record hot fixes and enhancement updates | - Participate in hotfix/patch testing | - Perform coordination with the Information Technology (IT) organization for installation, configuration, administration, patching/upgrades and tuning of software applications | - Resolve and prioritize user issues and perform troubleshooting or route as appropriate to IT | - Submit and monitor status of issues transmitted to Deltek and Oracle support sites for resolution as required | - Maintain public and private departmental SharePoint sites | - Maintain Business System Connectivity and Reporting Monthly Processing Calendar | - Troubleshoot and facilitate resolutions of monthly processing issues encountered | - Create and submit monthly metrics/statistics to evaluate business systems rhythm | - Coordinate with end users to create standard enterprise reports for programs | - Meet with report requestors to document the needs for requests being made | - Create basic reports and ad-hoc queries to support user requests as appropriate | - Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance on software application-related issues | - Develop relationships with employees to understand their processes and business needs. | - Collaborate with IT team members to ensure solid redundancy; recoverability and documentation exist for critical business systems. | - Facilitate Annual Task Plan preparedness effort for Business Systems. | - Participate in continuous improvement and adaptive review to meet annual planning events, critical changes, and special topics | - Develop coordinated long-range plans in accordance with company policy and objectives and the Department of Energy's present and future requirements | - Develop and implement programs to give the company opportunities to meet its contractual work requirements in an efficient and economic manner | - Work with customers and DOE to evaluate the most effective schedules and methods to perform planning work | - Design, evaluate, and recommend changes to improve the efficiency of operations | - Gather and organize information on program or plan problems, or procedures | - Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of processing | - Plan study of work problems and procedures, such as information flow and integrated production methods | - Accept individual responsibility and accountability for environment, safety, health, and quality processes within personal control, personal safety, and the safety of co-workers | - Comply with established regulations and procedures for environment, safety, health, and quality and perform duties in a way that will not cause personal danger, endanger other individuals, or violate environment, safety, health, and quality regulations | - Promptly correct or report any hazard or potential hazard to supervision | - Participate in and embrace MSTS environment, safety, health, and quality initiatives | - Create and maintain Deltek Cobra Programs, Breakdown Structures, Code tables, Rate tables, Budget Elements, and Fiscal Calendar | - Perform global operations, application backups, and granular restores as necessary | - Perform integration operations between Cobra and P6 | - Create and maintain P6 Project structures, Resources, Rates, and Calendar | - Perform bulk loads and updates using the Primavera SDK, Primavera Integration API, or similar product