- Completion of the first year of an engineering degree program accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET). The declared degree must pertain to the organizational unit to which the individual will be assigned.
- Applicant must be an actively enrolled student.
- Have and maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on 4.0 scale
- Must be self-motivated and able to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Strong time-management skills, be well organized, maintain safe work habits and have a broad range of technical interests and education.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are desired as is a willingness to work with professionals in diverse technical areas.
- Pre-placement physical examination, which includes a drug screen, is required. MSTS maintains a substance abuse policy that includes random drug testing.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
MSTS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. MSTS is a background screening, drug-free workplace.