- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field and 5 years’ of professional level experience, or equivalent training and experience.
- Ability to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of Civil, HVAC, electrical and/or mechanical applications for use in planning and estimating work is required.
- Experience with business software applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Computer Maintenance Management Systems is required.
- General knowledge of National Electric Code, Uniform Building Code, and Uniform Plumbing Code is required.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment and provide guidance to a team of planners, schedulers, and/or other staff personnel to achieve an effective set of work plans and documents under minimal supervision.
- Must possess the ability to be flexible and make decisions on short notice as well as the ability to improve processes in order to achieve long term planning goals.
- Pre-placement physical examination, which includes a drug screen, is required. MSTS maintains a substance abuse policy that includes random drug testing.
- At least one year experience in Services, Maintenance, and/or Construction, within the Department of Energy Complex is highly desirable.
- Prior supervisory or Team lead experience is a plus.
- Journeyman craft worker and/or experience in planning for multi-craft work force, performing material procurements, and post maintenance testing is a plus.
- Experience with Maximo Business Solution software and/or Akwire software is highly desirable.
Department of Energy Q Clearance (position will be cleared to this level). Reviews and tests for the absence of any illegal drug as defined in 10 CFR Part 707.4, “Workplace Substance Abuse Programs at DOE Sites,” will be conducted. Applicant selected will be subject to a Federal background investigation, and subsequent reinvestigations, and must meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified matter. Successful completion of a counterintelligence evaluation, which may include a counterintelligence-scope polygraph examination, may also be required. Reference 10 CFR Part 709, “Counterintelligence Evaluation Program.”
Eligibility Requirements – To obtain a clearance, an individual must be a U.S. citizen at least 18 years of age. Reference DOE Order 472.2, “Personnel Security.”
MSTS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. MSTS is a background screening, drug-free workplace.