Bachelor’s degree in a business related field, or equivalent training and experience.
- Must have experience with either maintenance or construction and have a general knowledge of what type of work different tradesman performs.
- Experience with business software applications such as MS Word, Excel, and other Office tools.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Effective written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management and internal and external customers is essential.
- Must have strong computer skills, organizational skills, and be able to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of basic math, grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Ability to cope with conflicting deadlines, frequent interruptions, and multiple tasks.
- Pre-placement physical examination, which includes a drug screen, is required. MSTS maintains a substance abuse policy that includes random drug testing.
MSTS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. MSTS is a background screening, drug-free workplace.