- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field and 5 years’ progressive related experience, or equivalent training and experience.
- Candidate should be a strong object oriented programmer, preferably in ASP.NET, C#.NET, APEX or JAVA.
- Must possess strong analytical skills, and good testing and debugging skills.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain organization in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Applicant selected will be subject to a Federal background investigation.
MSTS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. MSTS is a background screening, drug-free workplace.