- Completion of the first year of an engineering Bachelor's degree program accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) and active enrollement required. The declared degree must pertain to the organizational unit to which the individual will be assigned.
- Have and maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on 4.0 scale.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions and established procedures and accomplish assignments within required period.
- Must be flexible and able to deal with multiple tasks, frequent interruptions and deadlines.
- Hands on experience with embedded electronics is a plus.
- Pre-placement physical examination, which includes a drug screen, is required. MSTS maintains a substance abuse policy that includes random drug testing.
MSTS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. MSTS is a background screening, drug-free workplace.