Qualified applicants will be considered for positions at the Losee Road facility in North Las Vegas, Nevada, and/or at the Nevada National Security Site (located 65 miles northwest of Las Vegas, Nevada).
This position will perform duties as a Senior Project Controls Specialist. Support includes cost and schedule control for multiple projects as assigned by the Project Controls Manager. This position will support and interface directly with the multiple Program and Project Managers in addition to functional team members and other Project Controls Specialists.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, maintain, and monitor and control multi-year performance measurement baselines, including cost and schedule, baseline management and change control, risk management, subcontract management, earned value management, variance analysis, and estimate at completion
- Support the development and execution of program, project and functional planning
- Support for program/project teams in all phases of the project lifecycle (initiation, planning, execution, control, and closure)
- Manage multiple funding sources from several different customers
- Develop performance measurement baselines using P6 and integrating into COBRA
- Assist Project Managers in developing metrics to support the measurement of performance to cost and schedule objectives
- Perform detailed analysis of project cost, performance, and forecasts
- Prepare reports to reflect program/project status, cost and schedule trends, funding and project uncertainties
- Support project deliverables and assist in the development of project reviews for internal and external customer briefings
- Accept individual responsibility and accountability for environment, safety, health, and quality processes within personal control, personal safety, and the safety of co-workers
- Comply with established regulations and procedures for environment, safety, health, and quality and perform duties in a way that will not cause personal danger, endanger other individuals, or violate environment, safety, health, and quality regulations
- Promptly correct or report any hazard or potential hazard to supervision. Participate in and embrace MSTS environment, safety, health, and quality initiatives